Terrible Taobao Official Forwarder - PROUTER 酷悠悠

Had bad experienced with this taobao authorised shipper PROUTER before and stop using for some times until that day had mistakenly choose them, thought they should have improved so just let it, ended is another nightmare!!! Paid for the consolidated overseas shipping fee on 08-Nov-2017 @ 1140hrs and as per taobao policy, they have to ship out our parcels within 24 hours.

The bad will always remained bad, they did not ship my parcels out after waited for a day and when I contacted their CS, got the shocking been told they have stopped all shipping due to warehouse shifting. What a worst shipper they are, my order already more than 24 hours and they are obviously disoblige the rules set out by taobao. Even they are in shifting, they should clear the outstanding order first isn't it? They are just showing how terrible is PROUTER and how irresponsible they are, against the policy but why taobao still continue to engaged them as their official forwarder and ended we - the buyers are suffered!!

I've feedback the issue to Taobao CS and told them PROUTER had violated the rules that Taobao assured to overseas buyers. So disappointed the Taobao CS is not helpful and can't even execute their right against PROUTER to protect our benefits. The CS can only telling they will remind the warehouse to send my parcels out asap! Pissed off with such platform and my parcel is remained with no shipping till now 14-Nov-2017.

Urge MR. MA to look at the services what we overseas buyers received, commitments are not deliver and where's the secure for us??

Product or Service Mentioned: Prouter Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Poor taobao official forwarder.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 13, 2017.

Taobao - Simple Review #1448825222

4.3

1247717506684290 order no.I have online purchasing order on Taobao (30/10/2015) but still now no response & not tracking my purchasing. Please my order status sent my mail id contactsubhasis2015@gmail.com //

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2015.

Taobao - Beware of rip off's

IF YOU EVER HEARD OF A COMPANY CALLED TAOBAO FASHIONS IN CHINA, BEWARE, THEY ARE THE EBAY OF CHINA AND WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!

NEVER USE MONEY GRAMS TO SEND TO THEM

taobaofashionsupplier@hotmail.com

OR

mike_taobaofashionsupplier@hotmail.com

OR THE NAME

WEIFENG LIN OR ANYTHING LIKE IT OR

THIS NAME LinArenas < mailto:taobaofashionsupplier@hotmail.com .

SHE IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM

THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT GET AWAY WITH IT

beware of all their lie's!! they lie and cheat you out of your own money, even if there wrong, they still take your money and run

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 02, 2009.